These rates are effective starting April 1, 2016, and are subject to change without prior notice.
|Room Type||Number of Persons||
Low Season Rate
Jun 16 to Oct 15
High Season Rate
Oct 16 to Jun 15
|Island Tip Bungalow||2||
- Daily breakfast (Buffet breakfast is served on a mid- to high-occupancy status.)
- Round-trip land and sea transfers
- Welcome drinks
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports facilities, excluding the Hobie sailboat and Molokini transparent kayak
- Daily complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea selections in room
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access in selected areas
- Golf cart service (subject to availability)
- Use of baby crib (free of charge)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Room rates quoted are per night, good for 2 adults. (Hilltop Bungalow is good for 4 adults.)
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 12% government tax.
- Extra adult rate per night (12 years old and above) is PHP 4,500++ (USD 93.72)
- Mandatory Dinner during 31st of December
- Surcharge for Super Peak Season is PHP 2,000.00++
(December 23, 2016 – January 1, 2017, January 27, 2017 – February 2, 2017)
- USD rate is for reference only. (Last updated January 28, 2014)
- All payments are converted to Philippine Peso.
- No credit card surcharges.
- Children 6 years old and below sharing the same bed with parents are free of charge on accommodation, breakfast, and transfers.
- Children 7 to 11 years old sharing the same bed with parents shall be charged PHP 2,500++ per child per night, inclusive of breakfast and transfers. If child requires an extra bed, a rate of PHP 1,000++ per night will apply.
- Children 12 years old and above are considered as adults and shall be charged the extra person rate of PHP 4,500++ per person per night.
- Number of children allowed per room shall depend on the maximum capacity of persons per bungalow.
- For safety concerns, children are not allowed in the Sandbar and Island Tip Bungalows.
- Cancellations received 8 to 14 days prior to arrival date will be charged a rate equivalent to 1 night.
- Cancellations received 3 to 7 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50% of total nights of stay per room.
- Cancellations received 2 days or less prior to arrival date will be charged the full cost of stay.
High and Super Peak Seasons:
- Cancellations received 30 to 45 days prior to arrival date will be charged a rate equivalent to 1 night.
- Cancellations received 21 to 29 days prior to arrival date will be charged a rate equivalent to 50% of total cost.
- Cancellations received 20 days or less prior to arrival date will be charged the full cost of stay.
- No-show or shortened stay: No refund for the whole duration of stay.
- Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa shall not be liable to the guest or travel agency/tour operator for instances of failure to or delay in performing any of its obligations under this agreement, if the delay or failure is due to force majeure.
- Any additional expenses incurred from changes in schedule brought about by weather, road, and local conditions shall be borne by the passengers or travel agency/tour operator. However, best effort will be extended in assisting the guests and safeguarding their interests.
- In case cancellation is due to fortuitous events, force majeure, or acts of God, as defined by law, both parties will make an agreement for re-scheduling. If a re-scheduling is not possible due to time and/or occupancy constraint, both parties will make a settlement and restitution, taking into consideration that none is at fault.
PAYMENT / GUARANTEE POLICY
All reservations are guaranteed through prepayment of full amount on the prescribed option date set by Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in at the resort is at 2:00 pm on the day of arrival. Departing guests are requested to check-out by 12:00 pm on the day of departure.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT
- Early check-in is subject to availability. 50% of the Rack Rate will be charged for check-in from 1:00am to 6:00am.
- Late check-out up to 6:00pm is subject to availability and will be charged 50% of the Rack Rate. After 6:00pm, full room rate will be charged.
- The resort requires a minimum stay of 3 nights during Super Peak dates.
- Rebooking is not allowed during Super Peak dates, days with high occupancy, and holidays. Our Cancellation Policy will apply.
- Should the number of guest/s exceed the actual number of persons indicated in the accommodation voucher upon arrival, Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa shall not in any way be liable or responsible for the non-accommodation of the undeclared person/s. If the room has adequate space to accommodate the undeclared guest/s, an extra person charge will apply.
- Guest under the same room must share exactly the same flight details as the Resort will only be providing one land and sea transfer per accommodation.
- For safety and security reasons, resort guests are strictly prohibited from hiring boats and tour guides/tour operators from Coron Town. Unregistered boats will not be allowed entry at the resort.
- For the safety of our guests, our boats travel daily from 6:00am to 5:00pm only. Please note that land and sea transfers to and from Busuanga Airport / Resort takes approximately 1 ½ hours, depending on the sea condition and weather condition.
- We highly recommend an early flight from Manila to Busuanga (Coron). Do not book a last flight, as there may not be sufficient travel time to our island resort in Palawan.
- For your return trip to Manila, please avoid flights earlier than 8:00am.
For reservations or inquiries about our room rates and Coron, Palawan packages, contact email@example.com.