Welcome to Two Seasons Coron
Two Seasons Island Resort & Spa is set on a tropical peninsula in Malaroyroy, conveniently located a scenic 40-minute speedboat ride away from the town of Coron. Dotted with coconut trees, Two Seasons is a turtle and giant clam sanctuary as well as the first eco-friendly luxury island resort in Coron. A 200 meter west side beach and another 200 meter east side beach with mangroves, sandbar connecting to an islet, lush tropical gardens, and a vibrant house reef are the hallmarks of this beautiful unique resort.
Two Seasons will charm you with its breathtaking views, recreational activities and entertainment while maintaining idyllic havens and quiet spaces of relaxation to create the infinite balance for a holiday in paradise, perfect for honeymooners and families alike.
Our staff, renowned for their warmth and wholehearted Filipino hospitality, look forward to welcoming you to Two Seasons, a home away from home where you can arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.
Self-Sustaining, Environment Friendly
Two Seasons is a 100% self-sustaining island resort. Being a secluded paradise 22 kilometers south of Coron Town, power and water are not available from any utility company. Two Seasons understands the important role we all play in protecting our environment and built the following facilities to maintain an eco-friendly operation while providing utmost comfort to our guests.
- Desalination Plant – Two Seasons converts sea water to non potable water using reverse osmosis. It is a liquid filtering process in which a contaminated (more concentrated) liquid is forced to pass through a semi-permeable membrane that block most dissolved or suspended contaminants. Two Seasons can produce 80 cubic meter of fresh water a day.
- Generators – The resort is powered 24/7 by three Caterpillar (2 units 635 kw and 1 unit 225 kw) and one Perkins (70 kw) generators at intervals depending on occupancy. One 635 kw unit is capable to generate power for the whole resort.
- Rain Catchers – Two Seasons has cistern tanks that collects and stores rainwater from downspouts and rooftops for future use watering lawns and gardens.
- Sewage Treatment Plant – Waste water and sewage is fed through the sewage plant where the the liquid output is clear and clean enough to be diverted back to the bathrooms for flushing. Two Seasons invested on a double piping system for this matter. Solid waste is then discharged on a drying bed and used as fertilizer. The resort is a ZERO WASTE discharge establishment.
- Solar Panels are used for water heaters. One solar panel for two bungalows.
Refreshment (Food & Beverage)
Savour an extraordinary dining experience at Sulu Restaurant, which serves world-class, continental cuisine amidst a modern tropical ambiance. Fresh seafood highlights a feast of culinary sensations from around the world, enhanced by a magnificent view of the sea and the surrounding islands. Open daily from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Bahura Bar has a unique, reef-inspired atmosphere, an ideal setting that fuses great music, design and flavor. Situated at the center of the peninsula with views of the east and west beaches, Bahura Bar is adjacent to the pool, making it a prime location for enjoying sunsets with a cocktail in hand. Open daily from 8:00 am – 12:00 midnight.